﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


﻿


<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>One NDCSA! | Purcell Jessen | Activity</title>
	<link>http://one.ndcsa.com/members/sinkwomen4/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="http://one.ndcsa.com/members/sinkwomen4/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Feed hoạt động cho Purcell Jessen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 11:18:45 +0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=6.3.0</generator>
	<language>vi</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">506ab72696688a0b69f7e34dee158c1c</guid>
				<title>Purcell Jessen đã đăng cập nhật: The lack of hard work I put in to my hair features always [&#133;]</title>
				<link>http://one.ndcsa.com/activity/p/119479/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Nov 2021 08:59:27 +0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The lack of hard work I put in to my hair features always been the odd point of pride to me. I actually brag to buddies and colleagues about my $30 haircuts at student beauty parlors and cutting our bangs myself. I&#8217;ve used the exact same products since My partner and i was 13: Smooth &#8216;n Shine Tresses Polisher and whichever curly hair mousse is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-119479"><a href="http://one.ndcsa.com/activity/p/119479/" rel="nofollow">[Xem thêm]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">626c92a8014d70ec1d04a67ddaab9d31</guid>
				<title>Purcell Jessen đã trở thành thành viên có ghi danh</title>
				<link>http://one.ndcsa.com/activity/p/119476/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Nov 2021 08:57:48 +0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>